w(a/o)nderings

i love golden afternoon sunshine and feeling nostalgic. i love dancing till i cant feel my feet and getting rides home in the fresh new daylight with strangers. i love drinking tea and painting in monochromatic colors. i love rambling and secret drawers. i love science fiction and nabokov. i love bright eyes and royksopp. i love you loving me.

My Photo
Name:

often times an insufferable know it all

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i said i wanted to write so today i went to the library and picked up six books promising to inspire me and clean up my grammar. i suppose this is a bit tardy because nanowrimo started yesterday. november first is like new years day. sobering. its that reminder that a year ago you made the same resolution that you made today...or yesterday, as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home