w(a/o)nderings

i love golden afternoon sunshine and feeling nostalgic. i love dancing till i cant feel my feet and getting rides home in the fresh new daylight with strangers. i love drinking tea and painting in monochromatic colors. i love rambling and secret drawers. i love science fiction and nabokov. i love bright eyes and royksopp. i love you loving me.

My Photo
Name:

often times an insufferable know it all

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Matter - Iain M. Banks

Matter - Iain M. Banks
February 2009

I really love Iain M. Banks' sci-fi books set in the Culture series, particularly when the stories deal with the interaction between Culture "Minds" and Culture citizens, and how this affects the society.

Matter has probably been my least favorite of these books, although I did enjoy reading it. Unremarkable is probably all I have to say about it. I have nothing else to add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home