w(a/o)nderings

i love golden afternoon sunshine and feeling nostalgic. i love dancing till i cant feel my feet and getting rides home in the fresh new daylight with strangers. i love drinking tea and painting in monochromatic colors. i love rambling and secret drawers. i love science fiction and nabokov. i love bright eyes and royksopp. i love you loving me.

My Photo
Name:

often times an insufferable know it all

Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Kissing Step

Since I started my new job in January, Pete and I often leave the house together in the morning and I walk him to his work on my way to mine. The door to his office is on a side street on a little hill. We do this thing where I get up on the first step and we kiss so he doesn't have to lean down as far. This morning, as we were walking towards the door, I hastened my pace without noticing it and he asked if I was running to get on my wee step. We burst into giggles and I got on my step I got my kiss. Then I smiled the rest of the way to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home