w(a/o)nderings

i love golden afternoon sunshine and feeling nostalgic. i love dancing till i cant feel my feet and getting rides home in the fresh new daylight with strangers. i love drinking tea and painting in monochromatic colors. i love rambling and secret drawers. i love science fiction and nabokov. i love bright eyes and royksopp. i love you loving me.

My Photo
Name:

often times an insufferable know it all

Monday, April 13, 2009

Really satisfying weekend.

We just had a 4 day weekend and it was amazing. I slept in, read, went to a friend's club night, ran 10k with 4 other girls, had a really nice lunch, went back to the party that I left to run the 10k and partied on, slept more, spent a day being lazy at home, went to the beach, walked around a castle, ate ice cream out of a cone and wore a short sleeved shirt for hours for the first time this year. I'm drowsy and tired and not looking forward to work tomorrow, but I am so content and can't wait to stretch out in bed and wrap sweet dreams all around me. More on books later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home