w(a/o)nderings

i love golden afternoon sunshine and feeling nostalgic. i love dancing till i cant feel my feet and getting rides home in the fresh new daylight with strangers. i love drinking tea and painting in monochromatic colors. i love rambling and secret drawers. i love science fiction and nabokov. i love bright eyes and royksopp. i love you loving me.

My Photo
Name:

often times an insufferable know it all

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Red Dwarf

I just saw the first two episodes of the new Red Dwarf. There were a couple of funny moments, but on the whole I was bored. I'm not sure if it was because I was so tired or because I've lost my sense of humour. It didn't make me indignant and scoffy as a lot of shows do, but I would have just as happily been cutting my cuticles for the time I spent watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home