w(a/o)nderings

i love golden afternoon sunshine and feeling nostalgic. i love dancing till i cant feel my feet and getting rides home in the fresh new daylight with strangers. i love drinking tea and painting in monochromatic colors. i love rambling and secret drawers. i love science fiction and nabokov. i love bright eyes and royksopp. i love you loving me.

My Photo
Name:

often times an insufferable know it all

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday

I am 29 now, going on 30.
I wear my hair parted to the left.
I let my cat lick the last of the milk out of my cereal bowl every morning.
I drink instant coffee at work.
I drink tea at home.
I learned to like aubergines.
I still love crisps.
I cook. A lot.
I can run longer now than I ever could before.
I am still in love.
I read more than most, less than I want.
I am far away from my family.
I sleep on my stomach.
I get too hot in baths.
I plan to live all over the world.
I feel like a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home