w(a/o)nderings

i love golden afternoon sunshine and feeling nostalgic. i love dancing till i cant feel my feet and getting rides home in the fresh new daylight with strangers. i love drinking tea and painting in monochromatic colors. i love rambling and secret drawers. i love science fiction and nabokov. i love bright eyes and royksopp. i love you loving me.

My Photo
Name:

often times an insufferable know it all

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Travels

We bought our Montreal flights today and I'm really excited. We're not going to be there for long, but it's been a while since we've had a relaxing holiday. Last year we went to Paris with my parents and Burning Man with friends. Both were great, but taxing in different ways. Montreal requires minimal effort. I already found a hostel where we can stay, found some places I want to eat, and like most other city holidays we've had, we're planning on just walking around a lot. Ben and Sarah are meeting us which is fantastic and makes everything so much more exciting. We have also picked dates we want to go to Prague and I've also found a really cool place to stay there as well. Gina is in Prague and seeing her again will be interesting. Tonight we're having friends over for dinner and we will talk about Ibiza plans for the summer. I can't wait for summer to finally arrive and for new adventures. This year is going to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home